11/24/10








The first few sketches are for an indoor water park ride that myself. Ash, and Cara and designing together. These sketches were "pre-meetup" but we've all decided to do a "seven sees" inner tube lazy river ride. It should be really interesting! I'm doing a jungle themed area of the ride and sketches for the Atlantis section.
The bottom sketch is for the first portrait assignment in my digital painting class. I really am not happy with the cowgirl painting I did, although I learned a lot doing it. I decided to do another piece for it.
There really is no rhyme or reason behind the concept of this next piece, other than the fact that I REALLY want to do a painting of a guy with a beard and antlers. I found my desires fit pretty well to the assignment.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments: